If you enjoy the nostalgia of having a Slush Puppie drink on the seaside, then you’re going to love the convenience and taste of our slush syrup!
Using Lickleys Slush Syrups, you’ll make your own Slush Puppie style drink at home, or simply pour the flavoured syrup over crushed ice to make a delicious snow cone.
You can also use our syrups to make delicious ice lollies, drink them as cordial or squash drinks, or even use them for mixers in adult cocktails!
500 ml of concentrated Lickleys Slush Syrup will make approximately 2.5 litres of iced slush.
The one limit is your imagination!
– For snow cones and shaved ice, simply pour syrup over the ice to taste.
– In a slush machine, dilute 1 part syrup to 5 parts water and follow instructions on your make and model of machine.
– In case you are the usage of a Lickleys Signature slush machine, pre-freeze the diluted syrup in ice cubes, shave the ice as usual and then add approximately one third more diluted syrup (per volume of ice) into the machine.
– For ice lollies, dilute as above and use with an ice-lolly mould.
– With slush cups, dilute as above and follow cup instructions.
For all other uses, dilute to taste.
Lickleys Slush Syrup Concentrates may be able to be used with:
– any brand of home slush maker
– Slush Puppie machines and freeze cups
– Chill Factor Drinks Cups
– Slushy Magic cups
– Magic Slush Cups
– in ice lolly moulds
Lickleys are proud to be a British company, and all of our Lickleys Slush Syrup Concentrates are made in-house in the United Kingdom.
Want some variety with your syrup? Why not try our great value multi-pack!
6x 330ml concentrated flavours
dilute 5 parts water to 1 part syrup
similar to slush puppy
make your own slushies
supplied with squirty caps for snow cones